Contract Talent Acquisition Administrator
Fox Networks GroupWashington, DC
Full Time Job
Contract Talent Acquisition Administrator(Temporary)
Talent Acquisition Administrator
FOX Networks Group
We are seeking an experienced temporary Talent Acquisition Administrator to support the Talent Acquisition team. This position is responsible for contacting candidates, scheduling a high volume of interviews, arranging travel, and related interview coordination. The position requires a high degree of professionalism, excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all staff levels in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking, attention to detail forward thinking and a sense of urgency are required.
• Schedule a high volume of candidate interviews (both locally and nationally) and all related logistics including directions and interview confirmations, and drive-on parking passes
• Arrange candidate travel (air, hotel, etc.) as needed
• Escort candidates to/from hiring team interviews
• Post positions on internal and external sites
• Request background checks and on-boarding for new hires ensuring they are complete
• Prepare and send candidate offer letters and close out hires in all systems
• Generate and/or prepare Recruitment activity reports for client meetings
• Set up team meeting conference/video calls, prepare agendas, distribute mail, process invoices, and other administrative duties as needed
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1 years of Recruitment or Administrative Assistant experience in a high volume interview or meeting scheduling environment
• Experience with Recruitment systems: Workday or Taleo is highly desirable.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to communicate and interact with staff, executives and candidates while demonstrating exceptional professionalism
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail/accuracy and follow-up
• Ability to coordinate and multi-task simultaneously in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Proficiency with MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word with the ability to create detailed recruitment activity reports
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOXA). FNG consists of FOX Television Group, which includes FOX Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; FOX Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks; FOX Sports Media Group, and National Geographic Partners. Together these units create, program and distribute on a worldwide basis much of America's most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.