Fox NetworkLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Design, Creative Services Group
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer with an eye for detail and a blend of creative and technical production skills. We are a small niche design agency within the Creative Services Group of FOX Broadcasting Company, servicing multiple departments ranging from Special Events, Publicity, Affiliate Marketing, Sales, Sports, Content Partnerships, Social Media, Broadcast Distribution and many other divisions within the company. To succeed in this position, you must be able to excel in an extremely fast-paced environment, have the ability to quickly switch gears from one project to the next, while remaining extremely detail-oriented, have a mix of both creative and technical skills, be a creative problem solver that is able to work collaboratively with the team, always be learning, be curious and be positive.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Graphic Designer, will work closely with the members of the design and special events team. You will design, print and digital based collateral, signage, and a variety of design projects that accurately reflect the FOX brand and it's shows. Additional responsibilities include, packaging and pre-flighting files for release to vendors or printers. Work closely with Project Managers in order to deliver projects on time and in budget. Prioritize workload and manage multiple projects efficiently. Build and maintain positive relationships across the company.
• Minimum of 4 years experience, as a professional design experience at a design firm, studio, network or advertising agency
• Must have a collaborative approach, the ability to work with others and to professionally represent the department
• A team player with a positive, can-do attitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Must be able to work overtime
• Possess strong time management skills and able to handle multiple projects at any given time
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Solution oriented
• Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat), Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Keynote and high level of technological literacy on Mac platform
• Have a thorough understanding of typography, design and printing
• Creation of design concepts for a broad range of client projects ranging from print, digital and packaging design
• Degree in Communication Arts, Graphic Design, or comparable portfolio and experience
For consideration, you MUST provide ALL of the following - resume and at least 2 relevant portfolio samples (preferably as one pdf)
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.