Executive Assistant, Strategy & Operations
Fox NetworkLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Fox Network is looking for a seasoned Executive Assistant to support three (3) executives at our FOX Entertainment division including the Executive Vice President and two (2) Directors of Strategy and Brand Management.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct and analyze market research on holistic market information for traditional and digital-focused companies inclusive of financial/viewership performance.
• Create PowerPoint and multi-media presentations and charts; create, assemble, and assemble group projects.
• Sort, track, file, and maintain production and project drives, calendars, show binders and vital documents.
• Create and distribute correspondence and emails. Answer busy phones, route and roll calls, and take messages.
• Schedule multiple executives' calendars. Coordinate and schedule calls, meetings and appointments. Make travel arrangements. Process and track expense reports.
• Take meeting notes; perform various other duties, as required and assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's Degree.
• A background and strong interest the business of television; familiarity with modeling, financial analysis plus the ability to read/interpret/summarize budgets and financial statements for internal senior executives.
• Experience with researching holistic market information and interpreting/summarizing budgets and financial statements.
• Advanced proficiency with Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Microsoft Excel (including formulas), PowerPoint, charts, and Outlook is required; ability to work on both PC and MAC.
• Familiarity with SEC Edgar is preferred
• Minimum 5 years executive assistant experience is necessary; Previous experience working with senior level executives is also required.
• Strong business communication and writing skills, including a professional telephone manner and the ability to appropriately prioritize multiple, important calls.
• Excellent self-starter who works well under pressure and can multi-task without constant supervision. Superb attention to detail and follow-through skills to complete deadline-intensive projects are needed.
• The ability to support group projects that include heavy research, writing and administrative work. Good organizational and project coordination skills are required.
• Diplomatic professional with demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues is essential.
• Able to work overtime.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.