Writer / Producer, On-Air Promotions
Fox EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Fox Entertainment is looking for a seasoned, creative and versatile Writer/Producer for its On-Air Promotions team. Can you make magic from bits and pieces, turn a phrase that sells a show, or spin an engaging story in 60 seconds or less? Then we want to see you.
We're looking for an experienced innovator, who's fast on their feet and able to make the audience feel something with every piece they produce. While editing prowess is not essential, some experience is preferred. An intimate knowledge of what's hot in pop culture is essential. The ability to write and script short-form concepts and shoot campaigns is also a strong plus.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conceive, write, produce (and edit, if able) a wide range of show campaigns, topical spots, and shoot creative with impactful writing, innovative editing and a strong point of view
• Work effectively and cooperatively with groups across the network, including the digital/social, affiliate, programming and scheduling teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 3 years' experience as a Writer/Producer/Editor
• Editing experience preferred, but not essential
• Experience across multiple genres (Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Specials, Live Event) highly recommended
• Must have a strong attention to detail and be a self-starter
• The ability to produce with limited direction is key
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.