Writer / Producer, On-Air Promotions
Fox EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2020 5:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Writer / Producer, On-Air Promotions jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Writer / Producer, On-Air Promotions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Writer / Producer, On-Air Promotions? Fox Entertainment is looking for a seasoned, creative and versatile Writer/Producer for its On-Air Promotions team. Can you make magic from bits and pieces, turn a phrase that sells a show, or spin an engaging story in 60 seconds or less? Then we want to see you.
We're looking for an experienced innovator, who's fast on their feet and able to make the audience feel something with every piece they produce. While editing prowess is not essential, some experience is preferred. An intimate knowledge of what's hot in pop culture is essential. The ability to write and script short-form concepts and shoot campaigns is also a strong plus.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conceive, write, produce (and edit, if able) a wide range of show campaigns, topical spots, and shoot creative with impactful writing, innovative editing and a strong point of view
• Work effectively and cooperatively with groups across the network, including the digital/social, affiliate, programming and scheduling teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 3 years' experience as a Writer/Producer/Editor
• Editing experience preferred, but not essential
• Experience across multiple genres (Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Specials, Live Event) highly recommended
• Must have a strong attention to detail and be a self-starter
• The ability to produce with limited direction is key This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.