Fox EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2020 10:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Manager? Within FOX Entertainment's Creative Advertising Group sits the Visual Innovation Studio (aka VIS). The 'VIS' team is FOX Entertainment's in-house design agency – combining the disciplines of design, animation, illustration, and photography to craft bespoke visuals for FOX's marketing efforts - and we are looking for a Production Manager to join the team.
You will work closely with the Director of Production to oversee the scheduling and delivery of creative assets for both printed and digital marketing. You will help manage in-house production artists to execute against creative overseen by the Art Director, and you will have the opportunity to work on various projects, including but not limited to OOH billboards, bus sides, magazine ads, digital banner ads, templated social content, and more.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage print and digital marketing production schedules
• Deliver creative assets and track deliveries through the finishing process
• Be a liaison between internal stakeholders on the media and marketing teams
• Resize artwork and prep final files for digital ads and/or large format print
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 5 years of relevant experience at a studio, television network, or creative agency servicing the Entertainment Industry is preferred
• A collaborative and problem-solving mindset
• An eye and attention for visual details such as color, typography, and copy proofing
• The ability to multitask and problem-solve multiple projects at once
• Strong organizational skills with a self-sufficient mentality
• Interest in automation systems and developing new workflows are a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.