Human Resources Administrator
Fox CorporationLos Angeles, CA
FOX Sports is seeking a Freelance Human Resources Administrator. This position will support with various administrative duties for both staff and freelance employees. We are looking for someone who is quickly able to learn an HR system/process and understand the fast paced workflow.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain personnel information and payroll records
• Assist HR team with day to day administration tasks and projects
• Coordinate with internal departments for onboarding purposes.
• Assist new hire with onboarding as needed
• Completing Form I-9 authorization and review (this includes scanning, uploading, and filing the forms)
• Review/audit/update data and reports
• Generate and submit reports
• Filing historical paperwork
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Workday experience required
• 1 year of HR experience or comparable education
• Attention to detail is a must
• Good communication skills
• Ability to learn new technical systems quickly
• Thorough, resourceful, strong problem solving
• Process oriented and ability to track tasks
• Ability to start within a month and work on a temporary basis
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.