Fox CorporationLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support and operate as a gatekeeper to a senior executive.
• Provide executive level administrative support including answering phones, scheduling and coordinating meetings and arranging drive-on passes for guests
• Arrange multi-time zone conference calls; set up conference rooms including food and beverage as needed
• Book travel, car service and other logistics; prepare and submit expense reports and process department invoices
• Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Interface between departments and coordinate meetings, etc. within the department
• Bachelor's degree preferred with at least 7 years of experience assisting c-level executives
• Executive presence and exceptional interpersonal communication and writing skills
• Demonstrated experience interacting and corresponding diplomatically and appropriately with all staff levels
• Experience managing and maintaining confidential information
• Must be able to prioritize work independently and as part of a multi-location team
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.