Fox Business NetworkNew York, NY
The Fox Business Network Development team is looking for a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic Freelance Associate Producer to work on the Intelligence Report with Trish Regan show. As the Associate Producer you will generate story ideas, write news stories, edit video, and produce segments for the Intelligence Report with Trish Regan.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Write scripts for the one-hour show
• Identify and pitch news stories for show content
• Produce segments, readers, graphics and reporter hits
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Excellent writing, producing and communication skills
• Ability to write vibrant conversational style that makes the news relevant, clear and catchy
• Team player spirit with the ability to meet quick deadlines and react to rapid news developments
• Ability to identify news, select video and sound bites and oversee editing
• Solid news judgment and a grasp of business news, politics and current events.
• Ability to work an overnight schedule
Please attach a resume to be considered, applications without resumes will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Business Network
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York-the business capital of the world-FBN launched in October 2007 and is available in more than 80 million homes in major markets across the United States. Owned by 21st Century Fox, the network has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, DC and London.