Fox 31 DenverDenver, CO
Part Time Job
KDVR/KWGN in Denver is looking for a PT Receptionist for the afternoon shift. As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. You are also the point person for security during the day, and are responsible for watching camera feeds and keeping an eye on the building.
• Shifts may vary, but will be primarily Monday through Friday noon to 5pm.
• Cover the lobby desk during regular station hours
• Welcome visitors while optimizing the safety and security of employees and station property
• Answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Be the front line of security by screening visitors and maintaining a secure, locked lobby
• Provide general office support including copying, maintaining phone lists, etc.
• Manage, track and distribute all station mail, both incoming and outgoing, including drop off mail at Post Office drop box across the street
• Maintain a log of visitors and phone calls
• Order, stock, and track office supplies
• Work with the news department to return viewer calls
• Quickly and effectively work computer, phone system, and security system
• Effectively handle security issues and concerns
• Track and distribute station giveaways
• Work some nights and/or weekends as needed for client and station events
• Other duties as assigned
• 2 years customer service experience required
• Experience with multiple line phone system required
• Competent computer skills required
• Outlook and Microsoft Office experience required
• Ability to multitask and maintain order in a busy environment
• Must be able to see things clearly at a distance of 55 feet, with or without corrective lenses
• Must be able to sit at a computer screen for up to 8 hours a day
• Must be able to lift at least 35 pounds
Seated work with computers, phones and frequent co-worker and public interactions. Part time position 20-30 hours per week on average.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching approximately 50 million households, national entertainment cable network WGN America, whose reach is more than 77 million households, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 54 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM, the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV, and Covers Media Group, an unrivaled source of online sports betting information. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% interest in Television Food Network, G.P., which operates Food Network and Cooking Channel.