Fox 31 DenverDenver, CO
This was removed by the employer on 10/30/2019 6:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Promotions Producer jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Promotions Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Promotions Producer?
Full Time Job
Creative Services – Denver, CO
Reports to: Creative Services Director
KDVR/KWGN, a Tribune Broadcasting station, has an opening for a Creative Services Producer to work in our Denver location.
The Creative Services Producer must be a highly motivated, self-starting and creative individual who can concept, write, shoot and edit promotional image announcements, commercials and campaigns for broadcast, social media and digital marketing platforms. Excellent follow-through and communication skills are a must. This position will be joining a successful creative production team in a very competitive market.
• Concept, write, shoot, and edit news topical spots, image promotion, and PSAs
• Contribute ideas and produce content for multiple social media platforms and digital advertising opportunities
• Work with Sales and Commercial Production to concept, write, shoot and edit commercial spots, marketing materials, long-form segments and web ads
• Promote station, events, contests, and apps through creative social media efforts to increase engagement, brand awareness and downloads
• Collaborate with creative team and the News department in effort to grow brand, ratings, traffic to the station websites and general awareness of our digital platforms
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
• 5 years of previous professional experience producing TV News promotion preferred
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience shooting with professional cameras
• Excellent writing skills
• Must have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
• Must be able to collaborate with a high-energy team across departments and work independently when necessary to meet the needs to market our products and services effectively
• Ability to work holidays and/or weekends