Fox 31 DenverDenver, CO
Full Time Job
Thank you for your interest. Please note that this is an Evergreen posting. It is not an actual Job Opening. Tribune Media Company is being proactive in their search for candidates by building a database of qualified resumes for future opportunities. Once you have submitted your contact details and some basic information about your background, it will be reviewed as opportunities arise.
FOX31 Denver and CW 2 KWGN is seeking a full time photographer to join our team.
• Primary duties include shooting and editing news packages in the field with live reporter segments and functioning as photojournalist in the field.
• This position is responsible, at times, for gathering information and obtaining on-camera interviews as required.
• Setting up microwave and satellite units and shooting live remotes as required.
• Qualified candidate must be a creative storyteller and a motivated team player with a minimum of three years’ experience in all related fields including ENG truck operations and non-liner editing.
• Multimedia Journalist skills are preferred for this position.
• Candidate should possess a good understanding of how to producer, shoot, write, and report a comprehensive and visual story for multiple platforms including websites and over-the-air HD broadcasts.
• Maintains a positive attitude and has a teamwork mentality.
• Familiarity with Final Cut Pro is a plus.
• Usually 8-hour workdays, 5 days a week, may be required to work additional hours or days. Shift can vary and can be changed to meet department’s needs.