Fox 31 DenverDenver, CO
Full Time Job
Assistant, Sales (NE)
We’re looking for highly motivated and dynamic individual to join our Digital Sales Team. As a Digital Sales Coordinator, you’ll work closely with the Digital Sales Manager, Account Executives and our clients to help reach their objectives and better engage their client experience.
• Coordinate creative for digital campaigns with Graphic Designer and Account Executives
• Create proposals while working with the client’s budget and also looking for growth opportunities
• See through to the completion of all digital traffic orders w/ Account Executives
• Pull screen-shots of creative campaigns on digital properties
• Pull client reports of digital campaigns
• Cross reference revenue reports with orders placed to make sure all revenue is clearing
• Assist Account Executives with digital sales and presentations
• Communication with Central Ad Ops and Tribune Digital for campaign changes and maintenance
• Develop & maintain strong product knowledge of Tribune Digital products
• Work with KDVR/KWGN research department to make sure their site is updated with latest digital collateral
• Support the Account Executive to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction
• Enter Account Executives digital orders
• Writing, cutting video and posting segments for our Colorado’s Best website
• Posting client segments and pictures on to facebook
What you will need to be successful:
• 3-4 years digital sales experience preferred. College degree preferred.
• Be a team player
• Proven track record of success driving revenue
• Excellent presentation and customer relationship skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.