Fox 31 DenverDenver, CO
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2020 3:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive? Account Executive KDVR
FOX31 Denver and Colorado’s Own 2, Tribune Broadcasting stations, has an opening for an experienced Account Executive.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing and growing transactional accounts and the development of new business & digital business.
• Develop and maintain direct relationships with agencies and clients while driving advertising revenue to achieve target goals
• Responsible for building new relationships through lead generation, cold calling, research and networking to secure new accounts
• Understand and interpret business objectives and advertising strategies of clients in order to help them achieve those objectives through effective use of media
• Prepare, schedule and deliver sales presentations
• Collaborate with internal cross-functional departments to coordinate the purchase of advertising time, placement of the schedule, and availability of production material
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
• 1-3 years’ experience in sales
• Online/digital sales experience preferred
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to close new business
• Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
• Must be proficient with MS Office
#TBMB This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.