Fox 31 DenverDenver, CO
Full Time Job
FOX31 Denver and Colorado’s Own 2 , Tribune Broadcasting stations, has an opening for an experienced Account Executive.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing and growing transactional accounts and the development of new business & digital business.
• Develop and maintain direct relationships with agencies and clients while driving advertising revenue to achieve target goals
• Responsible for building new relationships through lead generation, cold calling, research and networking to secure new accounts
• Understand and interpret business objectives and advertising strategies of clients in order to help them achieve those objectives through effective use of media
• Prepare, schedule and deliver sales presentations
• Collaborate with internal cross-functional departments to coordinate the purchase of advertising time, placement of the schedule, and availability of production material
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
• 1-3 years’ experience in sales
• Online/digital sales experience preferred
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to close new business
• Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
• Must be proficient with MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder.