In House Producer
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for In House Producer jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all In House Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an In House Producer? Margarita Mix Hollywood, a FotoKem company, is a leading sound studio facility is looking for an In-House Producer position to help support our dynamic and growing company. The In-House Producer is based out of Hollywood, Ca. FotoKem provides creative and technical support to all major studios in Hollywood, and has been a respected part of the global filmmaking community since 1963.
The In-House Producer will focus primarily on the Scheduling and Management of Post Production projects in need of Audio and Video finishing services. The projects will include major projects, like Television Series or Features, which can span months at a time. And there will also be projects will only have single day sessions, such as ADR recording and color grading for commercial spots.
Essential Job Functions:
• This In-House Producer will work directly with clients from the start of a project to its completion: from bidding the project, to scheduling/managing the work, and finally to billing for services rendered.
• They will coordinate with the other members of the administrative team to effectively delegate staff assignments for projects. And they will liaise directly with the finishing staff (such as Mixers, Colorists, and Online Editors) to assure that deadlines are met and that work is completed at our high standards.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively manage one's own time to meet deadlines. Must also be very detail-oriented and capable of overseeing many concurrent projects.
• Should have a minimum of 3 years of Post Production experience at a Coordinator level or higher. Must be familiar with post production workflows, including finishing software (such as Avid, Resolve, and Pro Tools) and file types (like MXF, AAF, and Quicktime).
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, Outlook, and Word). Experience with scheduling software (especially ScheduALL) is definitely a plus, as is experience with Post Production workflows for streaming platforms (such as Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu).
FotoKem is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only.