Full Time Job
FotoKem, a leading digital and film post-production facility in Burbank, is looking for an Encoder to help support our dynamic and growing company. FotoKem provides creative and technical support to all major studios in Hollywood, and has been a respected part of the global film making community since 1963. We are looking for an experienced and capable candidate who will report to the Operations Manager and work alongside the diverse family of employees in FotoKem's film laboratory, digital services departments and audio houses.
• Applicant must be proficient in Avid Media Composer, and Final Cut
• Have a solid understanding of tape-based HD & SD workflows
• Be proficient with transcoding files in various frame rates, frame sizes, and codecs including 23.98/29.97/PAL, HD/UHD/4k, DNX/ProRes/H.264/IMF
• Have basic knowledge of LTO's a plus
• Knowledge of Adobe Premiere is a plus but not required
• Swing shift (5:00p - 1:30a, M - F)
• All potential candidates must have at least three years of professional Post Production
This job involves the creation of various file types while working under tight client deadlines. Applicant must have the ability to follow directions with little supervision, be organized, communicate well and maintain focus on work and completion in a timely fashion.
FotoKem is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only.
Job Code: 2019-21
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online