Post Production I/O Operator
FotoKem Industries, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
FotoKem, a leading digital and film post-production facility in Burbank, is looking for an I/O Operator to help support our dynamic and growing company. FotoKem provides creative and technical support to all major studios in Hollywood, and has been a respected part of the global film-making community since 1963. We are looking for an experienced and capable candidate who will report to the I/O Resource Manager and work alongside the diverse family of employees in FotoKem's film laboratory, digital services departments and audio houses.
The I/O Operator is part of the Creative Services department and works in a fast paced environment dealing with sensitive content. We are looking for an individual who is looking to challenge themselves and has the ability to high volume environment.
· Able to work with Linux, PC, and MAC operating systems, and transfers utilizing removable media, such as LTO, Fire-Wire and USB 3.0 technology.
· Must have an understanding of Nuke and image scaling
· Must have working knowledge of scanning technology and film recording, as well as experience with handling original camera negative.
· Must have at least 3 years of professional Post-Production experience.
· The ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines is crucial.
· The ability to communicate in a team environment and apply good written skills is essential.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand, sit, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee may be required to lift up to 20 pounds.
The responsibility and duties of the I/O - Operator * are not limited to the above and may include other duties as required.*
FotoKem is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only.
Job Code: 2021-16
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online