FotoKem Industries, Inc.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Network Administrator jobs in Burbank-CA
FotoKem, a leading digital and film post-production facility in Burbank, is looking for a Network Administrator to help support our dynamic and growing company. FotoKem provides creative and technical support to all major studios in Hollywood, and has been a respected part of the global filmmaking community since 1963. We are looking for an experienced and capable candidate who will report to the Vice President of Enterprise IT and work alongside the diverse family of employees in FotoKem's film laboratory, digital services departments and audio houses.
Essential Job Functions/ Responsibilities:
• This position requires someone who is experienced and skilled in a wide area of network technologies including familiarity with LAN, MAN, WAN, VoIP and Wireless networking protocols and topologies including hardware, software and security.
• This Network Administrator requires the ability to configure, maintain and support state of the art network infrastructure including various key technologies such as Extreme Networks, Arista Networks, Palo Alto, SonicWall, Juniper, Brocade
• Responsible for working with the Enterprise Engineering team and various FotoKem business units to help assess, document, maintain and optimize the FotoKem network infrastructure as necessary
• Familiarity with tools such as SolarWinds, Rapid7 and CloudVision is a plus
• The candidate must possess the ability to work on projects and tasks within the FotoKem enterprise on an individual and team basis.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is mandatory
• Minimum of 5+ years of networking experience
• Comprehensive understanding of network devices and protocols including: routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, IP addressing, VLAN, TCP/IP, NFS, CWDM, DWDM, 802.11 standards
• Solid understanding of network security including: industry Best Practices, MPAA best practices, IDS, IPS, DLP
• Understanding and use of troubleshooting tools and techniques including: analyzing log files, trace routes, network analyzer, packet sniffer applications
• Experience with various network operation tools, performance monitoring tools and diagnostic tools
• Experience in virtualization and cloud systems
• Experience with Palo Alto Networks' Global Protect and associated MFA technologies (i.e.Okta) is a plus
• Familiarity with documentation tools such as Visio is a plus
• Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is a plus
• CCNA, Network+ or Security+ certification a plus
FotoKem is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only.