FotoKem Industries, Inc.Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Margarita Mix, a FotoKem company, a leading sound studio facility in Hollywood, is looking for an In House Producer to help support our dynamic and growing company. We are looking for an experienced and capable candidate who will report to the General Manager, and work alongside the diverse family of employees in FotoKem's film laboratory, digital services departments and audio houses.
Latest projects include Dune, The Batman, Licorice Pizza, Better Call Saul, Life Below Zero
The role of the In- House Producer is primarily responsible for Scheduling and Management of Post Production projects in need of Audio and Video finishing services. The Producer will work on major projects, like Television Series or Features, which can span months at a time. There will also be projects will only have single day sessions, such as ADR recording and color grading for commercial spots. This In-House Producer will work directly with clients from the start of a project to its completion: from bidding the project, to scheduling/managing the work, and finally to billing for services rendered.
• The In-House Producer will coordinate with the other members of the administrative team to effectively delegate staff assignments for projects.
• Will liaise directly with the finishing staff (such as Mixers, Colorists, and Online Editors) to assure that deadlines are met and that work is completed at our high standards.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, Outlook, and Word).
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively manage their own time to meet deadlines.
• Must also be very detail-oriented and capable of overseeing many concurrent projects.
Requirements - Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 3 years of Post-Production experience at a Coordinator level or higher.
• Experience with scheduling software (especially ScheduALL) is definitely a plus
• Experience with Post Production workflows for streaming platforms (such as Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu).
• Must be familiar with post production workflows, including finishing software (such as Avid, Resolve, and Pro Tools) and file types (like MXF, AAF, and Quicktime).
Work Environment & Activities
- Based in an office setting in Hollywood, Ca.
- Remote work may be available in some circumstances
- Minimal to no lifting.
- Physical activities include, but are not limited to, talking, typing, and listening
FotoKem is an equal opportunity employer.?
Job Code: 2022-20
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online