Enterprise Data I/O Swing Shift Data Operator
FotoKem Industries, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
FotoKem, a leading digital and film post-production facility in Burbank, is looking for a Data Operator to help support our dynamic and growing company in the EDIO department. FotoKem is looking for a detail oriented team player with good knowledge of computers and file formats to join our growing team. This is a full-time position available immediately.
FotoKem provides creative and technical support to all major studios in Hollywood, and has been a respected part of the global filmmaking community since 1963. We are looking for an experienced and capable candidate who will report to the Director of Operations, and work alongside the diverse family of employees in FotoKem's film laboratory, digital services departments and audio houses.
Essential Job Functions
· Sends and receives data for FotoKem clients around the globe.
· Able to work in a fast paced environment
· Work on the frontline for most of the projects FotoKem and other facilities are involved in
· Provide support to our live and scripted television clients.
· Interface with Television Stations and Global Dubbing vendors to insure smooth and expeditious transfer of assets
· Flexibility in schedule is necessary as hours can change and overtime is possible.
· Experience with Adobe software a plus but not necessary.
FotoKem is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online