Forward PublishingSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
Forward Publishing, a thriving start-up media and production company based in Sherman Oaks, CA, currently has an opening for a Producer. As a Producer at Forward Publishing, you can take pride being part of a team whose video content has been viewed over 400 million times. Please visit our website to learn more about our company.
· Oversee production, post-production, and publishing of daily video and audio content
· Manage show hosts, talent, and guests to ensure quality and timely work
· Provide creative services such as but not limited to: show prep, segment prep, graphic design, storyboarding, etc. for video and audio content
· Originate ideas for new projects on a daily basis that are connected to political and cultural trends
· Work with production team to ensure quality and timely work
· Provide basic post-production services such as but not limited to: editing, sound-synching, keying, compositing, rendering, sound-designing, sound mixing, exporting, uploading, etc. for video and audio content
· Execute creative notes on video and audio content
· Execute the creative vision of clients, talent, and Company executives on video and audio content
· Work with Director of Production and VP of Production to create manageable budgets and schedules for production delivery and asset creation
· Meet scheduled deadlines
· Provide limited consultation directly to clients under supervision of Director of Production and Company executives
· Perform other duties as assigned
Experience & Requirements:
• 2+ years of similar work experience in a professional production environment preferred
• Working knowledge of the current political landscape
• Avid follower of news, politics, and cultural commentary across all media platforms
• Familiar with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and AfterEffects
• Working knowledge of video and sound editing
• Familiar with of all aspects of post-production for video and film
• Strong instinct for creative and storytelling
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Reports to: Director of Production
Start date: Immediate
Employment type: Full-time; Non-Exempt Compensation: $45k-$55k; Dependent upon experience Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance options; Paid Time Off; 401k
Please Note: Forward Publishing participates in E-Verify and performs background checks on all new hires. We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online