Intern - Athlete Management
Forward Artist ManagementLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Athlete Management jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Forward Athlete Management Internship
**Must be able to receive college credit for consideration**
From January - May, 2024
2-3 days a week
Forward Athlete Management's aim (an extension of Forward Artist Management) is connecting with athletes to grow their brands and careers. Over the last decade, we've done millions of dollars in brand partnerships within our entertainment division and in 2023 are expanding into sports, specifically the basketball world.
We are looking for a motivated intern to join our team, specifically with an emphasis on basketball. This position would report to the company's day-to-day managers and would ideally be a hybrid position (office located in Los Angeles), although we are also open to fully remote interns.
- Researching both college and professional-level players that would be a good fit for the company and our mission
- Building relationships with players, agents, etc.
- Brainstorm and pitch new creative ways to grow the business
- Assist with content creation and assets for the company's social media page
- Ad-hoc tasks as necessary
- An interest in athlete management is a must - knowledge in basketball is a plus
- The number one qualification for this job is being able to form relationships with various people in the sports industry (agents, managers, etc.)
- An impeccable, detailed-oriented work ethic
- Strong proficiency in computer software applications (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Strong command of oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized, punctual and accurate
- Ability to handle sensitive information with utmost confidentiality