Head of Digital
Forward Artist ManagementLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
GM & President
This position will provide a critical role in developing, executing, and analyzing our clients' digital footprint. This encapsulates DSP strategy, digital marketing, social media, data analysis and internal tech and software management.
Growth, in terms of numbers and reach, and precise execution will define success for this role.
This job dovetails with every vertical our clients touch - fan development, touring, merch, new music releases, brand opportunities, and anything else in-between.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Developing and executing client-specific plans for growth at DSPs
• Developing and maintaining relationships at DSPs and social networks
• Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns
• Planning/reviewing social calendars
• Overseeing data collection
• Spearheading data analysis
• Proposing internal systems for maximizing efficiency company wide
• College degree preferred, not required
• 2-3 years in digital media management required
• Knowledgeable in Photoshop, Premiere, ProTools/Logic, InDesign , HTML/CSS, etc.
• Can-do attitude and commitment to working at most times
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online