Formosa GroupHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a bright, hardworking, analytical Senior Accountant to join our team. This full-time position is very hands-on and requires a detail-oriented individual who also possesses the ability to understand business issues and provide analytical insight to support decision making. The Senior Accountant is an integral part of the team and will coordinate the daily accounting activities required to provide accurate and timely financial results.
• Prepare and analyze general ledger journal entries, fixed asset tracking, monthly balance sheet reconciliation, and bank reconciliations.
• Responsible for accurate and timely month-end close; produces month-end financial reports and presents to appropriate division managers in a timely manner.
• Prepares budgets and forecasts for all Divisions and cost centers.
• Reviews financial data for accuracy; identifies problems and supports day-to-day operations.
• Develops reporting and variance analysis regarding departmental operating budget versus actual expenses.
• Reports, analyzes, and interprets financial and operating data for management.
• Assists with annual external audits.
• Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
• Assists with related special projects as required.
• Acute attention to detail
• Thorough knowledge of GAAP
• Proficient in Microsoft Office,
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in accounting or finance or equivalent.
• Two to four years related experience or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of SAP ByDesign or similar ERP System
• Experience in Entertainment industry is a plus.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match, Disability and Life Insurance, PTO
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online