Junior Billing Analyst
Formosa GroupHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Junior Billing Analyst is responsible for updating/creating work orders, change orders, PO Requests, invoicing and updating job tracking files.
• Update / create work orders on a daily basis
• Create Change Orders as needed, submit to client once approved
• Follow-up with clients on PO requests and approvals
• Generate Invoices based on bids and approved overages, submit to client
• Follow-up on past due invoices
• Create, update and maintain job tracking files
• Assist in preparing for month-end
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Working knowledge of Xytech and Excel preferred
• Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment desired
• Thorough and detail-oriented, results-driven, excellent math and analytical skills and time management skills, with the ability to adapt, prioritize, and execute in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to achieve desired results
• Independent, able to own processes and work under minimal supervision to close out tasks
• Desire to understand complete processes and implement improvements
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online