Client Services Assistant
Formosa Group Santa MonicaSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/13/2019 5:10:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Client Services Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Client Services Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Client Services Assistant? Job Summary:
Serves as the Company's primary representative to clients and the public, as well as building and maintaining the overall client experience.
• Greets and services clients in a professional and friendly manner by accommodating their personalized needs (refreshments, platters, snacks, etc.). Engages each guest and client with first class quality service, making them feel at home.
• Creates and distributes office food/beverage menus to clients and guests.
• Handles the lunch and dinner orders for all clients and employees as needed. Takes food orders, places orders with restaurants, and distributes accordingly.
• Handles all receipt management related to client services and employee meal purchases.
• Responsible for setting up in-house owner, executive, or client meetings in the conference room.
• Organizes the purchasing, wrapping, and distributing of client gifts.
• Handles ordering and purchasing of lunch room and client supplies (Costco, coffee, water, etc.).
• Coordinates with Runners to ensure facility is client friendly, clean, and well-supplied in order to maximize the overall client experience at the Company.
• Serves as reception relief as needed.
Knowledge of the Company's industry and general operations of the business; ability to multi-task and prioritize with excellent attention to detail while adhering to tight deadlines. Client Services Coordinator must possess the following: superb customer service skills, a professional and welcoming appearance, a warm and energetic personality, a great sense of humor and people skills, creative/innovative client services tactics, and knowledge of food preparation and presentation.
Bachelor's Degree preferred; experience working in client services or food industry preferred; culinary education preferred.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
General office setting; must possess reliable transportation. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.