Forge Entertainment GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Forge is seeking a smart, motivated, quick-thinking, and resourceful person to serve as executive assistant to CEO. This individual should be flexible, highly organized and can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide direct administrative support including booking travel, managing calendar, and preparing expense reports
• Work with CEO on sponsorship offers for TV show and artist; issue contracts and track contracts; accurately update multiple
spreadsheets with radio info, booked dates and sponsorship deliverables
• Serve as point of contact for brand partners and other industry connections
• Oversee sponsorship deliverables for both artist,TV show and social media
• Anticipate CEOs' needs; proactively provide support and resources to ensure success
• Other various projects and tasks as needed
• Always uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Experience providing administrative support in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
• Able to maintain organization and composure while working in high pressure situations with rapidly changing priorities
• Highly detailed with very strong written and verbal communication skills
• Service oriented with a strong desire to pitch in to help team members
• Excellent judgment with respect to representing Forge Entertainment
• Experience working at a record label/publishing company or booking agency preferred
Please include any social media accounts you have as well. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online