For Services OfLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Account Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator? For Services Of (F/S/O) is seeking an Account Coordinator to support its roster of brand and agency clients. This role will be responsible for day-to-day management of all F/S/O clients, including projects in brand strategy and consulting, event sponsorship procurement, brand partnerships, talent and influencer campaigns. The Account Coordinator will also play an active role in administrative tasks, ensuring client deadlines are met, and the team is on task to succeed. This role will report into our Founder and CEO, and collaborate closely with all F/S/O clients. Candidates will be able to work remotely, and in the future will report to the Los Angeles office.
- Oversee and manage multiple event and client projects in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, managing and executing campaigns through completion
- Assist drafting contracts and accurately inputting all campaign details including fees and entitlements
- Identify and source potential prospects by generating sales target lists for specific clients and programs
- Support execution of talent campaigns by coordinating with representatives and liaising with internal & external teams to meet deadlines
- Draft partnership and client materials to pitch new business, including providing feedback on materials provided by clients
- Provide administrative support for F/S/O and clients, including but not limited to sending event confirmations, scheduling client calls, routing call agendas, updating status documents and trackers, taking detailed call notes
- Facilitate recap decks and reporting of all ongoing and completed projects in a timely and meticulous fashion - Additional responsibilities as required.
- 1-3 years of account coordinator experience in a related field (i.e. Marketing, Talent Representation, Experiential, Advertising, or PR) - Passion for the entertainment ecosystem where talent, brands and events converge
- Desire to work in project management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and Google Suite
- Comfort with building decks and materials, familiarity with design through Adobe suite or Canva a plus