Box Office & Customer Service Manager
Flushing Town HallFlushing, NY
Part Time Job
FTH seeks a professional to join our Marketing & Community Engagement Department as Box Office & Customer Service Manager. This position reports to Director of Marketing and Community Engagement.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Maintain the highest standard of customer experience
• Manage box office staffing, scheduling and training. Interviews for freelance box office staff, staffing, training and scheduling to ensure coverage at all FTH events, and rentals as needed.
• Manage FTH's Customer Relationship Management System (AudienceView Professional, formerly known as OvationTix) for ticket sales
• Set up and maintain ticketing pages for website and ticket sale
• Process advance ticketing online, in person and via phone
• Respond to all box office phone and email inquiries and messages
• Process day-of-show will-call, walk-in and comp ticket orders at events
• Daily, weekly, and post-event reports
• Maintain customer database
• Develop and implement group sales research and outreach
• Gift Shop support, ie: generating sales & consignment reports (Box Office & Gift Shop share same space), occasionally serving as shop salesperson, as needed
• Any other administrative duties reasonably related to the functions described above
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Must have experience in Box Office or visitor services related work
• Proactive, self-starter
• Strong organizational and customer service skills
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Capable of carrying out a wide array of duties
• Work well in a team environment with minimum supervision
• Responsible and flexible
• Passion for the arts-particularly music, dance, theatre, puppetry, and the visual arts
• Previous experience with any ticketing software is strongly required
• Bilingual ability a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online