Bilingual BD Assistant (Chinese&English)
Firefly GamesLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Bilingual BD Assistant (Chinese&English) jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Firefly Games is looking for a motivated, self-starter to provide executive level assistance to Firefly Games CEO. The Business Development/ Executive Assistant has the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of confidential administrative and strategic tasks in support of overall business objectives. The ideal person is someone with demonstrated experience as an assistant supporting executive managers, with great passion for the work, bilingual in Mandarin and an interest in joining a fast moving, high-growth start-up. Firefly Games Inc was founded in 2015. We are a global publisher and developer of mobile games for IOS and Android.
• Coordinate and oversee travel scheduling, both domestic and international.
• Ensuring budgets both support and are allocated for travel, entertainment, and meeting expenses, coordinating budgets across executive and finance teams.
• Plan and attend leadership meetings, with occasional taking and distributing of meeting notes.
• Collect receipts and process expense reports for the C-team.
• Arrange meetings, conferences and appointments; coordinate conference calls and web-ex scheduling.
• Accept and screen telephone calls and route calls appropriately; answer telephone and email inquiries and route appropriately on behalf of the executives as directed.
• Open, sort, review and distribute mail and prepare responses as needed.
• Maintain files, contracts and secure confidential information.
• Occasionally support other global executives when visiting the office.
• Independently able to solve problems related to scheduling and activity prioritization for executive(s).
• 1yr of similar experience preferred
• Must have fluency in Chinese&English
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills including the ability to use Gmail, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, includingGoogle Docs, Forms, and various other Google tools.
• Ability to work effectively as a team member and as an individual contributor.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Ability to effectively manage competing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
• Interest is social gaming and technology is a plus.
• Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
• Highly organized, with good time management skills.