Full Time Job
FilmRise is looking to hire an Associate Attorney with meaningful entertainment experience. The ideal candidate will have three to four plus years of experience negotiating television and streaming platform agreements. The attorney in this role will report to the VP, Business & Legal Affairs, and will interact and collaborate with various departments as well as upper level management on a regular basis. Proven and relevant experience, strong communication skills and initiative a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Drafting and negotiating:
o content acquisition and distribution agreements
o television contracts
o agreements with streaming platforms
o software licenses
o vendor agreements
• Working closely with acquisitions, distribution and sales teams
• Assisting the Business Affairs team with rights management
Minimum qualifications include:
• New York or California bar member
• team oriented while also able to work independently
• solid understanding of digital streaming platforms and contracts
• strong organizational skills
• meticulous while working in a fast-paced environment
• substantive knowledge of contract law principles
• strong sense of initiative; proactive
• willingness to think outside the box
If you are a qualified candidate, please send an updated resume and cover letter.
FilmRise is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online