Coordinator, Marketing and Distribution
FilmNation EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/25/2021 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Coordinator, Marketing and Distribution jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Marketing and Distribution postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Marketing and Distribution? FilmNation is looking for a Marketing & Distribution Coordinator to join the Marketing, Publicity and Distribution team in our New York office. This role will report to the Director, Marketing and VP, Distribution and support all aspects of our marketing & distribution efforts.
FilmNation is a leading producer, financier and international distributor of high-quality feature films, television series, theater and podcasts.
Responsibilities include organizing and coordinating the operational activities across the department, including maintaining departmental schedules and coordinating logistics for materials.
Beyond operations, this candidate will participate in FilmNation's marketing and distribution responsibilities, contributing to our planning and working with our external partners to track and manage our international film releases.
The ideal candidate for this position will be analytical, curious, a great communicator, and someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- Coordinate execution of international campaigns.
- Assist with existing vendor and client relationships.
- Track releases and ensure data integrity.
- Manage invoice and expense report tracking.
- Monitor, measure and optimize all distribution information.
- Assist with the localization process for creative campaigns.
- Contribute to FilmNation social media, digital strategy and execution.
- Coordinate and prepare materials for events and markets.
- Manage calendars, meeting scheduling and organize team events.
- Track and process Box Office during the week and weekends.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in a related field.
- Self-starter with strong communication and writing skills.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Mac OS. Adobe Creative Suite basic knowledge a plus.
- Able to draw analytical insight from data sets.
- Data-focused, with spreadsheet and database skills a must.
- Excellent project management skills and able to juggle multiple responsibilities at a time.
- Creative thinker and team player, someone who works well in a fast-paced environment. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.
FilmNation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- FilmNation expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Improper interference with the ability of FilmNation's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.??Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.