Full Time Job
Filma is hiring a full-time US video producer. This person can be located anywhere in the US as the majority of our work is remote and virtual. This person would need to have a good understanding of client services, productions ranging from small to large scale, and also have experience with remote production management. Our typical clients range from corporate, interviews, product videos, branded content, and commercials.
You would be responsible for engaging new clients, making budgets, and bidding on jobs as well as seeing the jobs through to end of post-production.
- 3 or more years of experience in film and video production as a producer or production manager
- A clear understanding of creating budgets and costing out productions for clients
- Experience negotiating rates and costing to fit within a budget
- A good knowledge of crews and equipment required for small to large scale budgets
- Experience managing multiple moving parts of a production, as well as multiple crew and vendors
- Experience managing remote productions such as corporate interviews over Zoom/Google Hangouts, or similar types of shoots where you are not present
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link below and one of our team members will be in touch shortly to set up an interview time.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online