Film 47Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Commercial production company is looking for an assistant to support Executive Producer. The position supports a busy executive whose time is balanced between robust pre-production slate and heavy hands on creative producing responsibilities. This dynamic and challenging role requires an assertive self-starter with exceptional attention to detail, excellent organization and project management skills, and effective written and verbal communication skills. An ideal candidate has a long-term interest in commercial production; can simultaneously juggle the administrative duties of a busy desk; is adept to problem solving and acting as a producer's assistant during prep/production; and can evaluate the never-ending flow of material that comes through a growing and esteemed production house.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining an organized and structured approach to work and responsibilities in order to prioritize conflicting needs, proactively and timely handle all matters, and apply appropriate follow-through to ensure successful completion of tasks and projects.
• Manage calendar of appointments, meetings, teleconferences and events, and handle logistics of meetings as needed.
• Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements, including all logistics (lodging, itineraries, agendas, locations, transportation), compile travel-related documents, and maintain accurate travel reports and logs in compliance with various regulatory requirements.
• Read and review submitted and found materials, providing coverage and feedback to Producer for potential projects and partnerships.
• Demonstrate high level of professionalism and confidentiality to handle extremely sensitive and/or proprietary information.
• Strong skills in organization and multi-tasking
• Maintains confidentiality
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong proofreading and editing skills
• Strong research skills
• Must have professional phone etiquette, experience rolling calls
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Keynote, Google Apps and Final Draft
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or other protected characteristics, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, when and as required by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online