Executive in Charge, Production (Staff)
Film 45Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Film 45 is seeking an experienced EIC to join their team. This position will build budgets and line produce for multiple projects. They will also be responsible for creating and maintaining systems and consistency across all productions.
Experience within a fast-paced environment while maintaining a composed and problem-solving attitude is required to succeed in this role.
• Create or review and approve production budgets and schedules
• Supervise freelance Line Producers across multiple shows
• Ensure consistency in process and workflows across all shows
• Oversee all actualizations of projects and review final wrap binders
• Manage and track project budgets and oversee estimated final cost
• Forecast production timelines and build out strategic support teams
• Oversee the hiring of Production Mgmt. personnel
• Manage and assign internal Production Mgmt. resources as needed
• Partner with Film 45 creative leads to execute high-quality content that is financially and legally responsible
• React quickly in a fast-paced production environment and demonstrate pragmatic problem-solving skills
• Familiarize with Film 45 Policy & Procedure and build productive working relationships with representatives from other internal finance, HR, legal, technical, and support departments
• Work autonomously without daily oversight from production executives
• Communicate effectively with senior executives and remain prepared to keep stakeholders up to date on project status and know when to elevate issues that require more senior oversight
• Sign off on production calendars, post plans, call sheets, financial trackers, contract grids, and travel logistics
• Manage and mentor junior production personnel
• Vet legality and logistics for execution of international/travel-based productions
• Strategize new and improved ways of doing business and champion change
• 6-8 years of experience required with network/broadcast and/or production company, experience line producing for new media platforms strongly desired
• Movie Magic experience required
• Willingness to travel (15%) and be available for some weekend shoots/events
• College degree strongly preferred
• Knowledge of camera equipment and emerging technology is preferred
• Proficiency with budgeting and/or spreadsheet-based software is required
Film 45 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online