Executive Assistant to President
Film 45West Los Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant to President jobs in West Los Angeles-CA
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: President, Film Forties
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Film 45 is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the President of the company. We are a non-scripted production company for documentary film and television, as well as live and branded content. Ideal candidate is proactive, organized, and passionate about working in the non-scripted space. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in gaining experience in both the business and creative ends of a production company. Position is based out of our Los Angeles office. At least one year experience working at a production company, studio, management company, or agency is preferred.
Executive Assistant directly supports the President of the Film Forties. Assistant anticipates and handles all of the President's business needs, makes administrative decisions and liaises with other Executives, Business Partners, Executive Assistants, and staff on behalf of the President. This position requires maintaining professionalism and absolute discretion.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategically manage President's calendar to prioritize appointments based on importance, urgency, and President's bandwidth. This position requires heavy scheduling and closely tracking calendar.
- Perform heavy email and phone correspondence.
- Manage phones as needed, including tracking incoming and outgoing calls, rolling calls, connecting conference calls, and collecting and maintaining detailed contact information.
- Liaise internally and externally as necessary with all levels of personnel, clients, and business associates. Coordinate closely with teams across all internal departments including Executive, Development, Production, and Legal teams.
- Communicate and collaborate with external points of contact as needed to collect and disseminate information that moves the business forward.
- Stay informed on project statuses and next steps across the programming slate. Track status and action items for projects President is pointing and/or directly involved in.
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements as needed.
- Collect receipts and submit business expense reports.
- Participate in special projects as tasked (e.g. preparatory planning for projects and meetings; editing outlines, pitch decks, and other documents; writing copy for presentations).
- Assist with development of new projects as tasked (e.g. research, ideation, editing, proofreading).
- 1-2 years previous assistant or administrative experience in Entertainment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Google Workplace Apps (Sheets, Slides, Docs), Keynote, Numbers, and Pages.
- Ability to navigate all major video conference platforms including Teams, Zoom, Amazon Chime, Google Meet, Webex, and Skype.
- Solid technical aptitude in using or learning new systems, including computer systems and multi-line phone systems.
- Proficiency in Photoshop is preferred but not required.