Film 45Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Reports To: SVP, Finance
Status: Hourly, Non-exempt
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90025
We are a production company located in a West LA. We currently have 15+ active projects (docu-series / unscripted / commercials) and are looking for the right person to join our growing financial team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Code and enter vendor invoices for G&A and multiple production companies.
• Ensure timely and accurate payment of invoices, expense reports and check requests.
• Review credit card transactions and record to the general ledger. Monitor outstanding credit card activity across companies.
• Scan incoming paperwork, invoices and checks into our online paperless system.
• Assist SVP, Finance and Production Accountants with various projects.
Candidate MUST :
• Have an accounting or finance degree. Accounting degree is preferred.
• Be a self-starter, with a confident and professional attitude.
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills; Be calm under pressure.
• Multi-task, prioritize areas of focus and meet deadlines.
• Be proficient in Excel.
• Have acute analytical skills with the ability to resolve issues and create solutions.
• Knowledge of Quickbooks Online is helpful. Knowledge of MediaWeb or other production accounting software is a bonus.
Compensation commensurate with previous accounting experience / knowledge.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K, generous holiday schedule and PTO.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online