Executive Assistant to Director
Film 44Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for an assistant to an A-list film/TV/commercial director at a production company. This position requires perfect attention to detail, a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, ability to multi-task and take on any number ad-hoc assignments in a high-paced, high-pressure production office environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Go on runs for personal and business needs
- Manage director's daily schedule, including heavy travel, car service, etc.
- Assist with phone calls, scheduling as needed
- Manage and prepare food, coffee, tea
- Track and create reports for personal expenses
- Assist in greeting guests, coordinating parking, maintaining the Director's office space
- Works on special projects as needed
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least one year as an executive assistant is required - agency experience is preferred.
- Strong skills in organization and multitasking
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, follow-through is required.
- Maintains a strict level of confidentiality
- Must have car and valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online