Intern - Recording Studio
Fever RecordingNorth Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Recording Studio jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Intern - Recording Studio postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Recording Studio? Clear Lake Recording Studios has expanded to a second building, a state-of-the-art, high-end recording facility in North Hollywood, CA called Fever Recording. This is a three month unpaid internship that will be at both locations. Mileage will be reimbursed for all studio runs. School credit is also available. Promotion depends on a variety of factors and we are looking for people to eventually become assistant engineers. We are looking for interns who can commit 24-32 hours per week. Scheduling is flexible.
Resume Submission Deadline: Monday, November 16
- Studio supplies, recording gear, and food runs for owners, clients, and staff members.
- Assisting in setup and tear-down of recording sessions.
- Cleaning common areas, studios, lounges, and bathrooms.
- Aiding in startup arrangement with tech and office assistance.
- Must be a graduate or student from an audio engineer, post production, or music business program.
- Must have an insured car and valid driver's license.
- Be proficient in Pro Tools.
- Know basic signal flow.
- Studio etiquette. Not speaking to clients unless you are talked to. Not pitching your songs to clientele unless they request it.
- Must be able to commit at least 24 hours per week.
- Must be able to work weekends.
Not require, but plus:
- Proficient in other DAW's
- Ability to be called in on short notice
- Music theory
Please send cover letter and resume.