Intern - Audio Engineer
Fever RecordingNorth Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/14/2021 10:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Audio Engineer jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Intern - Audio Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Audio Engineer? Clear Lake Recording Studios has expanded to a second building, a state-of-the-art, high-end recording facility in North Hollywood, CA called Fever Recording. This is an unpaid three month internship that will be at both locations. Mileage will be reimbursed for all studio runs. School credit is also available. Promotion depends on a variety of factors and we are looking for people to eventually become assistant engineers. We are looking for interns who can commit 24-32 hours per week. Scheduling is flexible.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 4, 2021
- Studio supplies, recording gear, and food runs for owners, clients, and staff members.
- Assisting in setup and tear-down of recording sessions.
- Cleaning common areas, studios, lounges, and bathrooms.
- Tech and office assistance.
- Must be a graduate or student from an audio engineer, post production, or music business program.
- Must have an insured car and valid driver's license.
- Be proficient in Pro Tools.
- Know basic signal flow.
- Studio etiquette. Not speaking to clients unless you are talked to. Not pitching your songs to clientele unless they request it.
- Must be able to commit at least 24 hours per week.
- Must be able to work weekends.
Not require, but plus:
- Proficient in other DAW's
- Ability to be called in on short notice
- Music theory
Please send cover letter and resume. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.