Fever RecordingNorth Hollywood, CA
Fever Recording & Clear Lake Recording is looking for an experienced audio engineer for music recording, editing, and mixing. The engineer will be booked by the session. As a staff engineer for Clear Lake & Fever Recording, you will be paid hourly on a weekly pay period. Overtime is accrued at 1.5x pay after 8 hours in a shift and 2x pay after 12 hours in a shift. Paid sick leave is available and is accrued based on hours worked. The free use of our studios is available to all staff when they are not in use by a client or for a client project. Alternatively, when applicable, the engineer can bill a record label directly for their day rate, usually net 60.
- Must have at least three years of experience engineering at high-end commercial recording studios on large format analog consoles
- Must have a discography of major record label artist credits within the last three years
- Must be well-versed in Pro Tools
- Must be knowledgable in mic placement and acoustics
- Must be able to record vocals, bands, strings, and DI instruments
- Must be confident with signal flow and be able to troubleshoot analog outboard gear, Pro Tools, and large format analog consoles, like the SSL.
- Must know how to properly use plug-ins: Waves, Universal Audio, Soundtoys, iZotope, Antares, Melodyne, Vocalign, etc.
- Must be able to edit, ie comping, tuning, timing
- Must be able to mix and also mix 'on the fly' while recording
- Must be able to run a session independently and structure the session to meet what the client is trying to accomplish
- Must be able to maintain a safe, clean, and positive studio environment
- Not required, but a plus: Ability to work with ADR session, 5.1 setups, and Atmos
Submit your resume and examples of your work for consideration. Do not call. Email only. We do not accommodate unscheduled visits. If you do not meet these qualifications, do not apply.
As a staff engineer on a weekly pay schedule: $30/hr base, after 8 hours in a shift $45/hour, after 12 hours in a shift $60/hour. When applicable, the engineer can bill a record label directly for their day rate, usually net 60.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online