Fever RecordingNorth Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/12/2021 6:25:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Search for Audio Engineer jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Audio Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Audio Engineer? Looking for an experienced audio engineer for music recording, editing, and mixing. The engineer will be booked by the session.
- Must have at least three years of experience engineering at high-end commercial recording studios
- Must have a discography of major record label artist credits within the last three years
- Must be well-versed in Pro Tools
- Must be knowledgable in mic placement and acoustics
- Must be able to record vocals, bands, strings, and DI instruments
- Must be confident with signal flow and be able to troubleshoot analog outboard gear, Pro Tools, and large format analogue consoles, like the SSL.
- Must know how to properly use plug-ins: Waves, Universal Audio, Soundtoys, iZotope, Antares, Melodyne, Vocalign, etc.
- Must be able to edit, ie comping, tuning, timing
- Must be able to mix and also mix 'on the fly' while recording
- Must be able to run a session independently and structure the session to meet what the client is trying to accomplish
- Must be able to maintain a safe, clean, and positive studio environment
Submit your resume and examples of your work for consideration. Do not call. Email only. If you do not meet these qualifications, do not apply. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.