Faster Horse PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant responsible for providing overall administrative support to the CEOs.
• Provide administrative support for primarily the CEOs, then Operations, Story, and Production departments on behalf of CEOs
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of the CEO's obligations in order to proactively assist and anticipate needs
• Compose and type e-mail and other correspondence
• Answer and screen incoming calls, place and roll outgoing calls
• Coordinate conference calls and meetings across multiple time zones. Manage calendar(s)
• Prepare agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings as required
• Assist in administrative aspects of the office, including
ordering supplies, maintaining offices, creating work requests, etc.
• Provide administrative support for various projects, including PowerPoint and other presentation materials as requested by CEO. Support in drafting presentation decks: development and production slates, pitch decks
• Maintain contact lists
• Provide light accounting support: Logging office and production expenses, process reimbursements, and prepare title/project-based expense reports.
• Arrange domestic and international travel plans, documentation, and expense reports
• Maintain and organize a filing system
• Provide support and coordination for company events
• Post assets in internal databases and manage tracking deadlines: Cinando, Studio System, ImdbPro, Vimeo, etc.
• Keep up to date with company domains and other company social media outlets (on behalf of CEOs): Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc; populating with (approved) latest and accurate information, assets and data
• Professional and courteous demeanor
• Excellent communication skills - written, oral, and interpersonal skills with ability to interface with staff, outside agencies, outside assistants, and senior management
• Highly collaborative and team-oriented work style
• Self-starter with a team-player attitude
• Work independently
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Multi-task and prioritize to ensure all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Identify and consistently meet deadlines
• Work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to revision
• Maintain professionalism under pressure
• - Previous experience supporting an executive strongly preferred??
• - Knowledge of the entertainment industry at large and it's main players??
• Overall proficiency with Apple computers and general programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel/Airtable, and Google Suite
• Common sense, dependability, discretion and attention to detail
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online