Falkon ContentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
The Position: We are seeking an Executive/Personal assistant to support our Founder/Director/CCO.
This position manages the creative exec's extremely demanding and ever-changing calendar, shifting scheduling details, communicating with high profile colleagues, Clients of A-List Brands and external Creative Partners - including Big Name Athletes, Celebrities, Film & TV Producers, Network Executives and Studio Heads. You will also be responsible for researching, planning and booking all travel, personal food preparation for strict and specific diet regimen, general traffic control outside his office and in demand of his time, meeting requests, general internal and external email communication, call notes, research, and a host of other items that make his day run more smoothly. The role is to relieve him of the day-to-day friction of anything that gets in the way of his focus and energy on his creative and leadership role in the company from large and complex matters to simple and seemingly small and mundane. The job includes personal duties for the founder and his wife/family, such as light cooking, shopping, and personal errands.
Who You Are: You are a unique combination of confidence and professionalism. Hard work is nothing new to you, but you handle it with calm and grace. You are experienced working with both left and right brain-oriented people. Pinpoint accuracy and constant follow-through are instinctive. You are a cultural attaché, investigative journalist, personal assistant, taskmaster, travel agent, events planner, political strategist and general of special operations. You want to make big things happen and know your contributions at the smallest and largest levels impact the overall mission and aren't content until you do something that makes people experience ''holy f*ck'' on every level. You take pride knowing that you are the rock beneath your boss. You are willing to do what it takes to overcome obstacles, help the creative executive achieve his bold mission, and support the rest of the team in supporting him. You look forward to learning on every level, regardless of the task and take great pride in striving for perfection. You fully understand that every detail matters, that all levels of support and every single task is an integral part of helping the machine operate at a very high and precise level.
Who We Are: Falkon is a fast-paced, bleeding-edge creative company, working in advertising & entertainment, heavily focused on sports, culture (hip-hop, fashion, and sneakers), and social impact. We are made up of hyphenated talents, cross-disciplined, high-functioning creative and logistical warriors, deeply aligned to the mission of creating stories that shape culture, demand attention and truly help change the world in their message, intention and impact. We believe in collapsing the layers of traditional advertising, entertainment, development and production in an innovative way. We handle strategy through distribution for high-end video and photographic content for world-class partners - brands, sports leagues, film companies, networks, streamers, and digital platforms and are constantly innovating our process and how we deliver across these sectors.
You Will Be A:
• Calendar Controller-- maintain Exec's ever-fluctuating calendar and help prep for meetings, calls, client visits, and events.
• Phone Master-- first line of defense for Exec's office calls, take excellent notes on conference calls, assist with light phone coverage for company.
• Travel Coordinator-- book flights, hotels, cars for high-level, end-to-end travel; coordinate business meetings while traveling; prepare detailed itineraries, send supplies ahead, assist w/ meal ordering and Exec requests on the road.
• Communications Facilitator-- serve as point of contact for internal and external requests/questions w/ Exec.
• Documentation Manager: summarize docs presented to Exec for signature & ensure they're signed/notarized/returned in timely fashion; manage files; prepare expense reports
• Personal Support for Exec-- Daily food prep, light cooking, personal appointments, car maintenance, vacation booking for his family, keeping a personal standard list of inventory stocked, personal shopping/errands. Generally, ensuring all items that relate to founder's day-to-day are managed for him, anticipate needs and execute in advance as smoothly and seamlessly as possible and reporting status/ progress of all daily & weekly tasks.
• Vital Team Member-- coordinate w/ rest of team re: Exec's Development, Production and Operations priorities, travel and schedule; and support day-to-day office operations alongside office PA's.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online