Falkon ContentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Role: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Location: Santa Monica Office
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to: COMPANY FOUNDER/CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER
Position Description: The right candidate will be an experienced assistant for a fast paced, high power, high-energy individual or company who demands excellence in every facet. The role requires someone who is extremely organized, precise, proactive, thorough, articulate and relentless in their pursuit to solve problems and accomplish all tasks with both accuracy and grace. This person should possess an unwavering attention to detail, an investigative reporting mind-set and never settle for ''no'' as an answer. Always on, responsive and considered in ensuring that they gather all details with minimal impact or friction to the requester and always in service of doing the job above and beyond the ask. Projecting an air of confidence and thick skin, this person should perform well under pressure and always know the answers or be willing and able to find them without missing a beat. Pinpoint accuracy on all follow-through and proactive status communications along the way is critical as your role is to support the founder of the company and relieve him of the day-to-day friction of anything that gets in the way of his focus and energy on his creative and leadership role in the company.
The job does include some personal duties for the founder and his wife/family. Weekly tasks and errands in conjunction with the support of an office PA.
You will manage the Founder's robust calendar, ever-shifting scheduling details, travel, food preparation for his dietary regimen and general traffic control outside his office, internal meeting requests, email communication, meeting notes, publicity requests and a host of other items that make his day more smoothly run.
Generally being proactive and thinking through every step and completing a task - acting as the part of his brain that must deal with logistical realities, far beyond the initial ask, covering all potential considerations and any ensuing obstacles is paramount.
You will also support the company in a handful of ways, from answering the office phone to greeting incoming clients and guests among a few other supporting duties in conjunction with the company's PA.
You: You are a unique combination of swagger and professionalism. Hard work is nothing new to you but you handle it with calm and confidence. You're the calm in every storm. You weather whatever comes at you with poise and fortitude. You believe in collaboration and are experienced working with both left and right brain oriented people. You are part cultural attaché, diplomatic secretary, chief of staff, personal assistant, psychologist, taskmaster, travel agent, events planner, political strategist and general of special operations. You want to make big things happen, take pride in knowing your contribution at the smallest and largest level impacts the overall mission and effort and you simply aren't content until you do something that makes people experience ''holy f*ck'' on every level. You take pride knowing that you are the rock beneath the founder's ability to make a significant impact on culture and society and you take it all in great stride. You have your eye on a prize and are willing to do what it takes to overcome obstacles to help the founder achieve his mission and support the team around him in theirs and look forward to learning on every level, regardless of the task.
• Ability to manage dynamic schedule of the founder
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Close attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High level of verbal and written communication skills
• The desire to work closely with both Business-minded individuals and Artists
• Manage, field, comfort and impress high profile, demanding and intense personalities
• Adapt and absorb information, context, style, attitude, cadence and subtext
• Calendar Pro
• Travel and logistics
• Personal shopping experience
• Meal prep experience a plus or great aptitude to learn
• Experienced navigating the overlap of personal and professional in founder-run organization where personal tasks and items effect his role and the company so see all tasks supporting founder and his family as supporting the company.
• Maintain founder's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and reminders to ensure founder is on track with constantly changing schedule
• Managing all travel research, reporting and bookings
• Assist in facilitating personal tasks for Founder (lunch, dinner, nutrition, vacation, car wash, etc) for the founder- food prepped at specified times daily for meals.
• Personal supply inventory stocked
• Log of outstanding items with Finance related to founder expenses
• Ensure ALL items that relate to founder's performance are managed for him, ahead of needs and as smoothly and frictionless as possible
• Report status of all items immediately on daily tasks and weekly on longer-term tasks allowing visibility to founder so he's never unclear what the status of a meeting, project or open task is even whilst you work to complete it
• Welcome guests and greet visitors and notify appropriate staff
• Receive all incoming calls to the main phone line and transfer to employees
• Receive, sort, and distribute mail daily
• Maintain office supplies and equipment such as copiers and phone systems
• Manage conference room + prepare for client/guests
• Order lunch/manage lunch program
• Organize, file, and submit expense reports as necessary
• Perform other clerical duties such as filing, copying, transcribing, etc.
About the Company: FALKON is a fast faced, bleeding edge creative company, working in advertising, & entertainment and heavily focused on sports and culture. We are made up of hyphenated talent that is able to collapse the layers of traditional process to solve fresh and disruptive creative problems in an innovative way. We handle strategy through distribution for high-end video and photographic content for only world class partners - brands, sports leagues, film companies, networks and digital platforms.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online