Administrative/Personal Asst. to Founder/CCO
Falkon ContentSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Administrative/Personal Asst. to Founder/CCO jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Administrative/Personal Asst. to Founder/CCO postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative/Personal Asst. to Founder/CCO? The Role:
We are seeking an Administrative/Personal Assistant to support our Founder/Chief Creative Officer.
This position manages the exec's calendar, shifting scheduling details, travel, food regimen, general traffic control outside his office, meeting requests, email communication, meeting notes, research, and a host of other items that make his day run more smoothly. The role is to relieve him of the day-to-day friction of anything that gets in the way of his focus and energy on his creative and leadership role in the company. The job includes personal duties for the founder and his wife/family, such as light cooking, shopping and personal errands.
Who You Are:
A unique combination of confidence and professionalism. Hard work is nothing new to you, but you handle it with calm and grace. Experienced working with both left and right brain-oriented people. Pinpoint accuracy and constant follow-through are instinctive to you. You are a cultural attaché, investigative journalist, personal assistant, taskmaster, travel agent, events planner, political strategist and general of special operations. You want to make big things happen, and know your contributions at the smallest and largest levels impact the overall mission, and aren't content until you do something that makes people experience ''holy f*ck'' on every level. You take pride knowing that you are the rock beneath your boss. You are willing to do what it takes to overcome obstacles, help the exec achieve his mission, and support the rest of the team in theirs. You look forward to learning on every level, regardless of the task.
Who We Are:
Falkon is a fast-paced, bleeding-edge creative company, working in advertising & entertainment, heavily focused on sports and culture, with a strong passion for socially impactful stories. We are made up of hyphenated talents, and are able to collapse the layers of traditional production in an innovative way. We handle strategy through distribution for high-end video and photographic content for world-class partners - brands, sports leagues, film companies, networks and digital platforms.
You Will Be A:
• Calendar Controller-- maintain Exec's calendar and help prep for meetings, calls, client visits, and events.
• Phone Master-- first line of defense for Exec's office calls, take excellent notes on conference calls, assist with light phone coverage for company.
• Travel Coordinator-- book flights, hotels, cars for high-level, end-to-end travel; coordinate business meetings while traveling; prepare detailed itineraries, send supplies ahead, assist w/ meal ordering and Exec requests on the road.
• Communications Facilitator-- serve as point of contact for internal and external requests/questions w/ Exec.
• Documentation Manager: summarize docs presented to Exec for signature & ensure they're signed/notarized/returned in timely fashion; manage files; prepare expense reports
• Personal Support for Exec-- Daily food prep, light cooking, personal appointments, car maintenance, vacation booking for his family, keeping a personal standard list of inventory stocked, personal shopping/errands. Generally, ensuring all items that relate to founder's day-to-day are managed for him, anticipate needs and execute in advance as smoothly and seamlessly as possible and reporting status/ progress of all daily & weekly tasks.
• Vital Team Member-- coordinate w/ rest of team re: Exec's Development, Production and Operations priorities, travel and schedule; and support day-to-day office operations alongside the PA.
The Ideal Candidate:
- has a college degree, and 3-5 years full-time employment experience, minimum
- has prior experience on a fast-paced, busy desk, or at least a year as a personal assistant to an exec in media/creative content
- is a forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- is a self-starter, detail-oriented and insanely well-organized
- has experience with the highest level of client/support service and response
- displays emotional maturity, and an ability to remain cool under pressure
- can demonstrate exceptional communication and teamwork
- handles confidential information with utmost discretion
- is able to work overtime as needed, sometimes on short notice
- has a car, a clean driving record, and knowledge of the Los Angeles area
- can commit to at least 18 mos in this position, knowing they will be given creative exposure and growth opportunities based on performance