Senior Marketing Manager
Fairchild Media GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Fairchild Media Group is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join its global marketing team. The role will manage the development of revenue-driving programs and program execution across ad sales marketing and the FMG custom content studio.
The FMG Senior Marketing Manager will ideate and create B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, and collaborate with colleagues to implement cross-platform program executions utilizing FMG-owned assets across the fashion, retail, beauty, footwear and sourcing portfolio including WWD, Beauty Inc. Footwear News and Sourcing Journal.
• Ideation: Attend meetings as FMG representative to evangelize brand opportunities and partnership benefits and brainstorm creative ideas based on client needs
• Post Sale Program execution Management: including budgets, outside vendors/partners relationships, timelines, client-facing meetings and communications, photo shoots, and inter-department coordination
• Pre-Sale Material Development including sell sheets, proposals, and sales materials to meet client needs and brand objectives across all FMG properties
• Cross-department communication and program development with social media, Fairchild Studio, and creative teams
• Ideate, produce, and manage Fairchild Studio programs including the creation of sponsored content franchises and programs, timelines, and organizing all creative deliverables
• Can include, but is not limited to: Podcasts, Video Franchises, Roundtables, Reports and more
• Coordinate with third-party vendors in the execution of client programs
• Lead market research on sponsored content trends in the competitive set
• Creation and management of custom promotional house ads, including management of weekly schedule
• This role reports to the VP of Marketing
Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualities and qualifications:
• 5 years in integrated marketing with a focus on digital media
• Experience in News Media preferred
• Ability to multi-task in a demanding and fast-paced daily news environment
• Creative thinker with fashion, retail, and beauty marketplace interest/knowledge
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of organization
• Strong ability to confidently present ideas to clients alongside the sales team
• Excellent client communication skills
• An enthusiastic, proactive, can-do approach to business
Typical wage range: $75K - $90k
Factors that could be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison to current employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range. The total compensation package for this position will also include other elements, a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits including 401(k) eligibility and paid time off benefits. PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC’s paid healthcare plan, effective for this role July 1, 2023, the company will pay 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If you have more or less experience than specified on this job posting, please apply and list your salary expectations.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors).
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
WWD is the leading business authority for the fashion, retail, and beauty industries. WWD provides a balance of timely, credible business news and key fashion trends to a dedicated readership of retailers, designers, manufacturers, marketers, financiers, Wall Street analysts, international moguls, media executives, ad agencies, consumers, and trend-makers.
About Beauty Inc:
Beauty Inc is the insider’s guide to the global Beauty community. Offering six franchise printed issues per year, a weekly news-based digital publication, and expanded coverage on wwd.com, Beauty Inc is highly-regarded for comprehensive reporting on industry trends and marketplace developments and is considered the premier source for in-depth coverage on all aspects of the Beauty, Wellness and Retail communities.
About Footwear News:
Footwear News is the ultimate source for senior footwear and fashion executives, providing an insider’s perspective on top news, trends and strategies. FN keeps you and your business a step ahead on the retailing, manufacturing and financial aspects of the footwear industry. FN spotlights the hottest new designers, newsmakers, and business leaders, as well as reporting on the most groundbreaking fashion trends and more.
About Sourcing Journal Media:
Sourcing Journal Media, LLC is the largest, most comprehensive and authoritative B2B resource for executives working in the apparel, textile and footwear industries. We produce publications and events under the Sourcing Journal and Rivet brands, empowering industry leaders with essential news, expert commentary and in-depth analysis to navigate every aspect of their business.
About Penske Media Corporation??
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience. Since 2004, PMC has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, Dick Clark Productions, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Dirt, Artforum, Gold Derby, Spy.com and Luminate, the premier data and analytics company. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, Life is Beautiful, Latin Music Week and ATX Television Festival. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good www.pmc.com.