Account Director: Financial & Tech
Fairchild Media GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/29/2022 8:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Director: Financial & Tech jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Director: Financial & Tech postings
Full Time Job
Fairchild Media Group is hiring an Account Director to sell WWD, Footwear News, and Beauty Inc across all platforms with a focus on our key tech and consulting partnerships. This role will also work closely with Sourcing Journal on key accounts. In this role, the director is responsible for growing and maintaining a strong list which includes finance, tech, and other B2B accounts via strategic selling, networking, and prospecting with key industry associations. The ideal candidate should have experience selling digital media, branded/custom content programs, and social and events across multi-platform integrated ad programs. They must be able to creatively formulate and pitch custom concepts and should have existing agency and client relationships.
• Maintaining and growing our key account list.
• Active engagement in all stages of the sales process. Closing deals across print, digital, video/social, and events; Prospecting and developing customer rapport; Servicing/managing accounts.
• Closing direct deals with agency planning teams.
• Fostering relationships across media, marketing, events, and analytics stakeholders to ensure strong ties at multiple levels, including key client and agency decision-makers to increase consideration, budget allocation, and expansion opportunities.
• 10-12 outbound sales call per week building relationships, creating awareness, and generating net revenue.
• Management of RFPs and proactive pitches including the preparation of proposals, presentations and excel media plans in collaboration with Account Management, Advertising Sales and Marketing, and Ad Ops teams.
• 7 years of experience selling digital/print advertising and integrated programs; recent online sales experience required
• Knowledge of tech and B2B marketplace
• Excellent business presentation skills including strong oral and verbal communication
• Comfortable with selling custom content and integrated partnership programs beyond banner advertisements
• Proficient at PowerPoint, Excel, and Salesforce
WWD: WWD is the leading business authority for the fashion, retail, and beauty industries. WWD provides a balance of timely, credible business news and key fashion trends to a dedicated readership of retailers, designers, manufacturers, marketers, financiers, Wall Street analysts, international moguls, media executives, ad agencies, consumers, and trend-makers.
Beauty Inc: Beauty Inc is the insider’s guide to the global Beauty community. Offering six franchise printed issues per year, a weekly news-based digital publication, and expanded coverage on wwd.com, Beauty Inc is highly-regarded for comprehensive reporting on industry trends and marketplace developments and is considered the premier source for in-depth coverage on all aspects of the Beauty, Wellness and Retail communities.
Footwear News: Footwear News is the ultimate source for senior footwear and fashion executives, providing an insider’s perspective on top news, trends and strategies. FN keeps you and your business a step ahead on the retailing, manufacturing and financial aspects of the footwear industry. FN spotlights the hottest new designers, newsmakers, and business leaders, as well as reporting on the most groundbreaking fashion trends and more.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media Corporation has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.