Intern - Film Marketing/Film Festival
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Facets Internships are a great learning experience for anyone interested in event coordination, film, fundraising, writing, marketing, publicity, non-profit development & PR. Some internships are seasonal and others are based on need. Internship areas include:
• Festival Programming Assistant
• Festival Registrar & Operations Assistant
• Digital Acquisitions Assistant
• Digital Marketing Assistant
• Marketing Production Assistant
• Media Archivist Assistant
• Editorial Assistant
• Public Relations Assistant
• Facets Cinema Marketing Assistant
• Kids Film Camp & Jury Assistant
• Development/Special Events Assistant
• School Group Outreach Assistant
Internships require an average of 3, 8-hour days (weekdays) per week for a 3-4 month period. Some internships may require additional hours, evenings or weekends.
Internships are unpaid however, they do include many perks with Facets Cinema, rentals, classes, and special events. Most of all, Facets internships are an intense and rewarding learning experience with a unique and celebrated Chicago non-profit arts organization.
Upon receipt of resume, we will send additional details about Facets internships along with an internship application to be completed. All candidates must submit the internship application to be considered for an interview. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online