Ezra ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Executive Assistant/Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant/Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant/Coordinator? This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work directly with the founder of a small branded content and digital media startup in the heart of West Hollywood. At Ezra Productions, in addition to your primary role in Production Coordinator and Executive Assistant duties, you will ultimately assist the founder with the strategic expansion of the business. This position comes with a lot of responsibility and tremendous growth potential. This position is on a path to Producer or Creative Producer.
We are seeking candidates who are well-versed in productions with budgets ranging from $5,000-$250,000.
Your primary role will be to assist the founder with the strategic expansion of the business, specifically:
- Writing/editing/shooting on projects as needed
- Doing administrative tasks with precision, accuracy, and foresight
- Project management
- Retaining and building upon client relationships
- Pursuing new business opportunities with businesses, brands, agencies, and government agencies
- Writing webpages, SEO content and RFQ responses
- Updated portfolio pages on the website
- Researching different topics
- Working on social media accounts
Primary duties of the Production Coordinator role:
The Production Coordinator's primary duties will be to prioritize, schedule, track, and ensure the completion of multiple media-related projects at all times including, but not limited to video production, audio recording and editing, graphic design, photography, branding, and website development and design.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Organizing and consistently updating internal programs with projects status and details
- Having a comprehensive understanding of the ''nitty-gritty'' details of current projects
- Sourcing, vetting, and hiring contractors and brilliant creatives and growing your Rolodex of high-quality industry contacts (i.e. producers, directors, writers, cinematographers, editors, motion graphics artists, etc.)
- Facilitating auditions; scouting, securing, and permitting locations; sourcing and setting up accounts with vendors; generating call sheets and maps
- Arranging shoot-specific items as advised by producer (crafty, lunch/breakfast, location scouts, etc.)
- Responsible for all production-related paperwork (contracts, permits, COIs, etc.) and organizing it
- Making necessary pick-ups/drop-offs for production
- Onboarding crew members
We all wear many hats, and you'd be expected to do the same without ego. You will work on a variety of projects, you'll have a lot of ''first times,'' and you are the kind of person who would approach it with grace and composure. We are really looking for the right person who is as passionate about the business as we are.
Proficiency in the Adobe Suite of products, Powerpoint, Wordpress, and experience in design, marketing, and PR skills would be a welcome addition.
The ideal candidate is an experienced, highly organized go-getter with great instincts, the drive to learn, a very good understanding of Excel and other technical programs, and superb communication skills. You are detail-oriented, razor-sharp, professional, positive, eager, hungry, passionate, calm and collected, a natural problem solver, and have a ''no-task-too-small'' attitude.
You are passionate about growing in your career, and you're passionate about the company and its mission. You are always looking for ways to make improvements to processes and experiences. As you contribute more to the company, your role will grow.
- Strong editing skills in Premiere or similar
- Shooting skills a plus
- Exceptional grammar and clear communication
- Natural problem solver
- Great organizational skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Great follow-up
- Proficient working knowledge of Google Calendar and other Google apps
- Proficient working knowledge of Mac
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in branded content
- Experience with coordinating video productions in the $5,000-$250,000
- Experience coordinating branding, web design, photography, and graphic design projects would be ideal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Keynote
- The ability to prioritize and multitask
- Programming skills are a plus
- Flexible schedule (available on nights and weekends if need be)
- Experience with Smartsheet is a plus
- LACK OF EGO and willingness to learn
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds unassisted (i.e. case of copy paper, printed materials, other supplies )
- A clean driving record
- Some contracts the company maintains may require drug testing and background checks
$28,000 (determined on experience) + overtime as needed + potential discretionary bonus tied to employee's performance and performance of the company. PTO and health insurance.